quaintness sentence in Hindi
- Once upon a sleepier time, Leixlip was all Irish quaintness.
- And the hotels lost any of the quaintness they perhaps ever had.
- It has the harbor, atmosphere, quaintness and lots of shops.
- Is all this fuss just another example of British quaintness?
- Ah, yes, residents explain, the quaintness thing.
- But there's still plenty of Old West-style quaintness.
- I like the sense of history, the quaintness of New England.
- Visitors want a quaintness, stylized to fit their enjoyment of flowers.
- Comforting too is the cozy quaintness of Grisham's little world.
- Oh, the quaintness of it all . ..
- For all its quaintness, St . Marys is part of mainstream America.
- For all of its quaintness, we are undoubtedly well rid of it.
- St Davids Church is popular with weddings due to its quaintness and size.
- Tree huggers prize mescal's handmade quaintness.
- Solvang _ Yes, quaintness can be eerie.
- There is a quaintness to Royal Troon, and a warmth in the surroundings.
- But the accountants and revenue collectors probably didn't care much about quaintness.
- The thee-and-thou exchanges somehow convey the quaintness of simple animal decency.
- "But it would ruin the quaintness of Katonah, " she added.
- Quaintness, it seems, is the only thing daring to raise its voice here.
quaintness sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for quaintness? quaintness English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.