sabena sentence in Hindi
- Loepfe said he expects Sabena to make a profit by 1998.
- Sabena of Belgium and Swissair signed an accord with Delta Airlines.
- Sabena Belgian World Airlines : ( 800 ) 955-2000.
- The carriers had about 430 orders each before the Sabena announcement.
- Sabena has lost money in 39 of the last 40 years.
- The official, who demanded anonymity, also defended Sabena against British
- Sabena is recovering after running up big debts in recent years.
- Until then, Sabena will lease the aircraft back from EAL.
- They gave me a ticket for tonight on a Sabena flight.
- Swissair is part of a group including Sabena and Austrian Airlines.
- Sabena posted a net loss for 2000 of $ 290 million.
- Swissair will also take over nine Airbus aircraft ordered by Sabena.
- Sabena spokesman Wilfried Remans could not immediately be reached for comment.
- Everyone has to be aware of the critical situation of Sabena.
- This is all we have to guarantee the survival of Sabena.
- Sabena reassured customers that its planes would not be immediately grounded.
- Only two of Sabena's four unions backed the strike.
- Sabena said last week it was still looking for private investors.
- Sabena is struggling to survive and is cutting all unprofitable routes.
- Sabena was declared bankrupt last month . ( dj-pa)
sabena sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for sabena? sabena English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.