dacoit sentence in Hindi
- The last notable dacoit, Nirbhay Gujjar, was killed in 2005.
- She further campaigned to integrate the Dacoits active of the Chambal Valley.
- He joins a gang of dacoits, headed by Narasingam.
- It is based on the real-life Dacoit Jatt Jeona Morh.
- A squad of Demra police, arrested 11 dacoits from the thana area.
- Other well known dacoits are Jagga Jatt and Sucha Singh Soorma from Punjab.
- The two thieves thwart the dacoits sent by Gabbar to extort the villagers.
- Bhagwan Kalki in the Satya Yuga shall destroy all the dacoits and robbers.
- It was believed to end urban piracy by dacoits.
- Hidden away the villagers watched sceptically as Yousaf Khan took on the dacoits.
- Hearing that the king has fallen, the Kompan dacoits raided the palace.
- Gulabad is terrorized by a band of 40 dacoits.
- The area was under the control of Nirbhay Singh Gujjar and Gadariya Dacoits.
- KK Muhammed successful in convincing the dacoits to let him restore these temples.
- Their car came under attack by the armed dacoits who were riding motor cycles.
- Armed dacoits waylaid many vehicles on the road.
- The other dacoit is apparently the mysterious Malaikkallan.
- When the dacoits find him they kill him.
- He brings to light the startling truth that their own ruler heads the dacoits.
- The story is based on the life and times of dreaded dacoit Chandappa Harijana.
dacoit sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for dacoit? dacoit English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.