uzbeg sentence in Hindi
- At first Uzbeg did not want to empower Moscow.
- Pope John XXII requested Uzbeg to restore Roman Catholic churches destroyed in the region.
- However borrowing the Uzbeg Soviet in Samarkand.
- Backed by Uzbeg, Basarab I of Wallachia declared an independent state from the Hungarian crown in 1330.
- She also married with Abbas Sultan Uzbeg, just before Humayun set out on his expedition for Balkh.
- After spending three years at Uzbeg's court, Yury returned with an army of Mongols and Mordvins.
- In 1326 Uzbeg reopened friendly relations with the Empire of the Great Khan and began to send tributes thereafter.
- In 1562, Akbar sent another army led by Abdullah Khan, an Uzbeg which finally defeated Baz Bahadur.
- The first version of the orient origin of the Cap ( Uzbeg Khan ) was arisen by George Vernadsky.
- This revolt coincided with an invasion by Uzbeg Khan, forcing the Ilkhanids to defend against two attacks simultaneously.
- Uzbeg Khan, at least for a time, forgave his old enemy and sent him back to Tver.
- Despite Russian efforts at animist or shamanist beliefs until Uzbeg Khan ( 1312 41 ) adopted Islam as a state religion.
- In 1562, Akbar sent another army, led by Abdullah Khan, an Uzbeg, which finally defeated Baz Bahadur.
- Mikhail's rivals suggested to Uzbeg Khan that he had poisoned the Khan's sister and revolted against his rule.
- In 1327, the Baskaki Shevkal, cousin of Uzbeg, arrived in Tver from the Horde, with a large retinue.
- A decree, issued probably by Mengu-Timur, allowing the Franciscans to proselytize, was renewed by Uzbeg in 1314.
- In 1315 Yury went to the Golden Horde and, after spending two years there, constructed an alliance with Uzbeg Khan.
- There are more Yasavi order, Uzbeg promoted Islam amongst the Golden Horde and fostered Muslim missionary work to expand across Central Asia.
- However, the Mongol rulers Ghazan of Ilkhanate and Uzbeg of Golden Horde converted to Islam in 1295 AD and 1313 AD respectively.
- He had sent a letter of thanks to the Muslim ruler Uzbeg Khan, who was very tolerant of Christians and treated Christians kindly.
uzbeg sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for uzbeg? uzbeg English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.