vacuo sentence in Hindi
- The solvents and excess reagent were removed " in vacuo ".
- The pure drug is then collected by vacuum filtration and dried in vacuo.
- The ex vacuo cysts arising in adults belong to " leptomeningeal cysts ".
- :Hydrocephalus is the name of the condition, specifically "'hydrocephalus ex vacuo " '.
- It may be dehydrated " in vacuo ", by reaction with acetic anhydride, or by heat.
- For true ( " in vacuo " ) relative density calculations air pressure must be considered ( see below ).
- Vinyl pressings were made with stampers from master cuts that were electroplated " in vacuo " by means of gold sputtering.
- For true ( " in vacuo " ) specific gravity calculations, air pressure must be considered ( see below ).
- When allyl bromide reacted with HBr " in vacuo " ( in the absence of homolytic cleavage and creating the peroxide radical.
- The problem was that these calculations assumed what today is called an " in vacuo " trajectory they made no allowance for air resistance against the projectile.
- Among the questions he discussed are : " An Deus extra coelum, vel in vacuo intra coelum esse possit, aut ante mundi creationem alicubi fuerit ".
- Robert Hooke had theorised that planets, moving in vacuo, describe orbits around the Sun because of a rectilinear inertial motion by the tangent and an accelerated motion towards the Sun.
- It is available in anhydrous form, and if water has been absorbed it is easy to dry by heating at 100 �C for two hours " in vacuo ".
- Shouldn't the scientific community redefine the metre so that the speed of light in vacuo is " exactly " 3 x 10 ^ 8 ms ^-1?
- An enrichment lien, the court noted, could not exist " in vacuo "; it served merely to strengthen an underlying cause of action based on unjust enrichment.
- It is stable in the air for several days when stored from light, and is stable up to several months if dried in vacuo over potassium hydroxide, decomposing into a white paste.
- He also published a work on vacuums titled " Kurze Meldung vom Vacuo oder leerem Orte, neben anderen wunderbaren und subtilen Quaestionen, desgleichen Nic Cusani Dialogus von Waag und Gewicht ".
- An economic one-pot reaction is heating the salt of propionic acid with ethanolamine at 200 �C in vacuo in the presence of zinc chloride yielding 82 % 2-ethyl-2-oxazoline.
- Less drastic reaction conditions require the dehydration of the N-( 2-hydroxyethyl ) propionamide in vacuo in the presence of iron ( III ) chloride, which delivers the product in 90 % yield.
- The plant yields 0.3 % of a dark green petroleum ether extract, which, on steam distillation in vacuo, yields 10 to 15 per cent of a fairly viscous, yellowish, volatile oil.
- More Sentences: 1 2
vacuo sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vacuo? vacuo English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.