vacuolar sentence in Hindi
- The FYVE domain has been connected to vacuolar protein sorting and endosome function.
- Vacuolar and alkaline serine proteases have been implicated as the major allergenic proteins.
- A muscle biopsy shows a vacuolar myopathy without significant cell death or inflammation.
- Clockwise from top left : vacuolar, granular, amoeboid, and cyst forms.
- This gene belongs to a group of vacuolar protein sorting ( VPS ) genes.
- Further experiments on the Characean cells support of the Goldstein model for vacuolar fluid flow.
- The net concentration of the individual ions does not change during the initial vacuolar stage however.
- VAC7 activates vacuolar membrane scission and is required for normal vacuole acidification, inheritance and morphology.
- It is an essential assembly chaperone of the vacuolar ATPase-the principal mammalian proton pump complex.
- The protein localisation to the vacuolar membrane supports this suggestion ( see also Chapter 1.5 ).
- Through alternate vacuolar ATPase ( V-ATPase ) but the encoded proteins seem to have different functions.
- This family of glycosyl hydrolases ( CAZY GH _ 65 ) includes vacuolar acid trehalase and maltose phosphorylases.
- Subsequent biochemical work led to the identification of proton transport ATPases at the plasma membrane and vacuolar membranes.
- A vacuolar interface dermatitis also is visible in glands and ducts, along with necrosis of the lining cells.
- The complex is a 1 : 1 heterodimer of Vps27 ( vacuolar protein sorting protein 27 ) and Hse1.
- The protein transports Mg 2 + into the vacuolar space and H + out, as demonstrated by electrophysiological techniques.
- Avian vacuolar myelinopathy has been killing coots, ducks and eagles in the South since it was first identified in 1994.
- The net effect of the forces is cytoplasmic / vacuolar flow moves from the minus indifferent zone to the positive indifferent zone.
- Genetic studies in yeast have identified more than 40 vacuolar protein sorting ( VPS ) genes involved in vesicle transport to vacuoles.
- Osmotic swelling of the lens is also responsible for a reduction in electrolyte concentration during the initial vacuolar stage of galactosemic cataract.
vacuolar sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vacuolar? vacuolar English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.