quantified sentence in Hindi
- They quantified their results by identifying consistent findings in the studies.
- But can this death, any death, ever be quantified?
- "They haven't quantified anything yet ."
- His accomplishments and appetites could only be quantified with enormous numbers.
- Between these two extremes, information can be quantified as follows.
- Taking gives the more quantified version of the principle, namely:
- Suppose it is quantified as a 90 % chance of sunshine.
- There are two main ways in which hue difference is quantified.
- Because these are so rigorously quantified, they are particularly important.
- The additional costs, which are modest, can be quantified.
- Under ideal conditions the conductance of individual channels can be quantified.
- Sequences from different individuals are collected and their similarity is quantified.
- Aggregate impacts have also been quantified in non-economic terms.
- This can be quantified and better understood by examining single crystals.
- The levels of ascaridole in herbal medicinal products should be quantified.
- Performance is usually quantified by a fund's total return.
- Only few studies have accurately quantified the entire cost of accidents.
- The comparison with experiment is quantified using a function of the form
- The result was quantified by the total number of blocks moved.
- The array is then imaged and the obtained data is quantified.
quantified sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for quantified? quantified English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.