quantifies sentence in Hindi
- But the operation's success has been hard to quantify.
- It didn't quantify European growth rates after currency conversions.
- He didn't quantify the amount of possible cost savings.
- Some academics have gone so far as to quantify the point.
- "That's something hard to quantify ."
- But there's one factor that is impossible to quantify.
- How much impact they will actually have is impossible to quantify.
- I can quantify what I see, back it up statistically.
- His influence on his teammates was enormous and impossible to quantify.
- But TDCJ can both quantify and qualify its own performance standards.
- Newman would not quantify how many computers each computer maker sold.
- You really cannot quantify the impact of the Asian crisis yet.
- Managed care's impact on doctors is easier to quantify.
- "The last one is tough to quantify,"
- It would be pretty hard to quantify what our portion is.
- I can't quantify it, " he said.
- Highway Patrol officials can't quantify or explain the problem.
- I don't know how you quantify it ."
- "I don't know how you quantify it.
- Just how much work the grid does is hard to quantify.
quantifies sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for quantifies? quantifies English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.