quantifying sentence in Hindi
- Quantifying the risks of mixing Prozac and MDMA isn't easy.
- Quantifying the slippage is difficult, as Miami's Johnson noted.
- I have no good way of quantifying how bad it could be.
- It is also a way of quantifying the genetic components of disease.
- Efficiency has utility in quantifying the effective use of a communications channel.
- Quantifying this bottom line is relatively new, problematic and often subjective.
- Economics is also interested in quantifying trust, usually in monetary terms.
- In 1848 he devised a way of quantifying sunspot activity.
- Liquid scintillation counters are an efficient and practical means of quantifying beta radiation
- Quantifying dietary exposure most often involves the use of models.
- Transparency in an organization allows unraveling and even quantifying sources of uncertainty.
- Quantifying assumed benefits to 16 contractors necessitated examining their accounts.
- Quantifying the amount of damage is impossible, injecting volatility into the market.
- Schneider said, without quantifying the gains the company expects from the plan.
- Quantifying age discrimination in high-tech is difficult.
- But there is no statistic in baseball quantifying sublimation for the greater good.
- Quantifying what Nieuwendyk meant to team chemistry is difficult.
- He proposed it with regard to quantifying Darwinian evolution.
- Researchers have not started quantifying user innovation until recently.
- Measuring or quantifying sediment transport or erosion is therefore important for coastal engineering.
quantifying sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for quantifying? quantifying English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.