quantifiable sentence in Hindi
- But is there really a quantifiable deficiency among so many students?
- And we need to see some quantifiable results by first quarter.
- The other shifts, if less quantifiable, are equally profound.
- How well these things worked was rarely quantifiable, even today.
- By contrast, management of people is a lot less quantifiable.
- Early theorists of utility considered that it had physically quantifiable attributes.
- Slovic and team found that perceived risk is quantifiable and predictable.
- By the way I realize that Theology is not exactly quantifiable.
- :" Love for dogs " is not a quantifiable metric.
- The value of Broadway's national presence is quantifiable.
- There has to be some quantifiable way of detecting discrimination.
- Then there is his magnetic appeal, which is quantifiable.
- Only scenes that produce a quantifiable rise in blood pressure.
- But the qualities that define Rodriguez are not quantifiable in raw data.
- Weiss'role in the company was varied and not easily quantifiable.
- But there may be another, less quantifiable factor at play here.
- Other risks are not considered fully quantifiable at this stage.
- He is neither quantifiable nor can his qualities ever truly be described.
- Quality of life is something else : it isn't quantifiable.
- But this is not to say that such attributes are not quantifiable.
quantifiable sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for quantifiable? quantifiable English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.