quantifies sentence in Hindi
- I think it's impossible to quantify ( plagiarism ).
- That may be because the decision process is hard to quantify.
- You may be right, but how do we quantify that?
- The cost of leaving an idea unmentioned is harder to quantify.
- But an equally important force is harder to quantify : anxiety.
- Those are things you have to quantify before you claim accuracy.
- How to distinguish and quantify the bit that have an impact?
- We attempt to quantify the portable work tasks this individual has.
- How such turmoil manifests into this season is hard to quantify.
- But he refused to quantify the amount or pinpoint a time.
- We will never be able to quantify all the social consequences,
- "It's hard to quantify progress in bargaining.
- "You can't quantify his valor,"
- Still more research is needed to quantify the Southern Ocean ecosystem.
- The bias variance decomposition is one way to quantify generalization error.
- Brand equity is strategically crucial, but famously difficult to quantify.
- The amount of precipitation due to seeding is difficult to quantify.
- Species richness quantifies the actual rather than effective number of species.
- Improvement is difficult to quantify because they applied several different actions.
- To quantify the surface roughness the ISO 25178 can be used.
quantifies sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for quantifies? quantifies English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.