unlovely sentence in Hindi
- One doesn't want to be too fussy about unlovely writing.
- They're unlovely to look at but delightful to dine upon.
- Hostility is defined as an unlovely combination of cynicism, anger and aggressiveness.
- The unlovely swaggie is not even picturesque, and he is decidedly wearisome.
- Even for a rodent, it is unlovely.
- Why this stubbornness, this unlovely refusal?
- Temirtau remains a bleak, unlovely place.
- The question is, can investors handle these truths, given how unlovely they are?
- That's the way it is in the unlovely marriage of free agency and cable riches.
- One stretch of Manhattan that developers have lusted after is an unlovely expanse in the West 30s.
- Freud isn't the only 20th century artist to glory in the body's unlovely splendor.
- Minnie Driver gives a lovely performance as unlovely Benny Hogan, a wallflower from a small Irish town.
- It proved a decidedly unlovely town except for its three-towered medieval bridge across the Lot River.
- Before the war, this unlovely town embedded in a beautiful mountain valley was about 97 percent Serb.
- My journey to Agra, the unlovely city that surrounds the Taj Mahal, began with hand-wringing frustration.
- It was derided as " unlovely . . . grim [ and ] monolithic " in the Pevsner Architectural Guides.
- This city, so gorgeous from a distance, so unlovely up close, remains a foreign land in American literature.
- To this end Glouchkov has a team of 30 Price Waterhouse accountants beavering away in Avtovaz's unlovely base at Togliatti.
- Why is this a triumph of anything other than the commonplace but unlovely truth that there are different rules for the powerful?
- Fresh from the store, with a dusty slick of oil to prevent it from rusting, it looks primitive and unlovely.
unlovely sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for unlovely? unlovely English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.