yuppy sentence in Hindi
- A fast-sober ing yuppy cowers in search of invisibility.
- Popular with the growing Student and Yuppy community in the district.
- Dodge ball is more extreme than this yuppy garbage.
- Unlike India Kings, Classic has been promoted as a brand for the rising yuppy.
- What a yuppy thing to do.
- The only problem is that Soprano is not your average yuppy suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Yuppy new arrivals live cheek by jowl with artists, dropouts and increasingly hostile original residents.
- Eventually, they find their uncle at a yuppy housing development that used to be Tobacco Road.
- That could also be said of the food sold _ a mish-mash of yuppy gourmet and junk food that now defines America's eating habits.
- Meanwhile, the boys get booked, photographed and thrown into a jail cell with a yuppy murderer, named Herb, and a biker / poet, named Ray.
- To an ethnically Chinese Christian yuppy in Jakarta, the independence struggles of animist tribesmen in Irian Jaya are almost as alien as they are to the inhabitants of London or New York.
- The episode, " A Touch of Glass " was voted number 2, losing to when Del Boy ( David Jason ) falls through an open bar in " Yuppy Love ".
- In 1986, Burlinson played the main role as yuppy windsurfer in the main modern day comedy romance " Windrider " alongside teen actress Nicole Kidman in her first adult role.
- Her allure has been dimmed by the exchange of yuppy wardrobe from her years in the Japanese Foreign Ministry for the shapeless and drab, but eminently conservative, attire deemed more appropriate for her position.
- :It's also a neologism that entered at about the same time as Yuppy and Buppy ( or maybe Yuppie and Buppie ) and is supposed to be a sign of an emergent Black middle class.
- FURNITURE-TRENDS _ HIGH POINT, N . C . _ In the'80s, Americans " cocooned, " as trends guru Faith Popcorn called the Yuppy obsession with bettering their homes instead of hanging out at bars.
- He makes the reader laugh out loud at Tubby's ridiculous, yuppy-ish concerns ( like agonizing over the morality of buying an expensive new gadget-filled car ), even as he's delineating in earnest the philosophical affinities Tubby feels with Kierkegaard.
- Gary Kercher, owner of Yuppy Puppy in Troy, Ohio, said, " Dog day-care is a place where dogs can play ball, go for a walk and build relationships with other dogs, just like a regular kids'day care ."
- Beckham then attempts to lean back on a goods cart, but a trader moves it away while he isn't looking and he falls to the ground ( referencing a famous moment in the episode " Yuppy Love " ), getting the attention of everyone in the market.
- Triathlon, once the province of southern California beach boys, had become the quintessential yuppy sport . ( In fact, a recent survey reported that the average annual income of triathletes is $ 90, 000 . ) When the $ 30 entry fees doubled, I decided to sweat elsewhere.
- More Sentences: 1 2
yuppy sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for yuppy? yuppy English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.