zanzibari sentence in Hindi
- Jumbe Rajab Jumbe, a Zanzibari was chosen as his vice-presidential candidate.
- But Mtumwa said Zanzibari authorities are not aware of any terrorist threats or Muslim fundamentalists.
- There were also Zanzibari and Arab interpreters and cooks from Portuguese Goa ( India ).
- All Zanzibari notes were withdrawn in 1936.
- Also Wednesday, police arrested Ally Saleh, a Zanzibari reporter for the British Broadcasting Corp.
- Zanzibari culture includes a blend of Islamic, Hindi, Shirazi, Christian and African traditions.
- Haji Gora Haji, a Zanzibari, won a Golden Dhow for lifetime achievement in poetry.
- The operation was largely successful, but anti-German feeling among the Zanzibari people remained strong.
- The district boma or headquarters is the most impressive building remaining from the period of Zanzibari rule.
- Distinctive features of the building include the zanzibari-style carved wooden door and coral stone walls.
- Either way, the outcome represents a colossal contempt for ordinary Zanzibari people and their aspirations for democracy.
- He has distanced himself from outgoing Zanzibari President Salmin Amour, who is reportedly under investigation for fraud.
- Sheni, a 53-year-old doctor, previously held a position in the Zanzibari government.
- Tanzanian government leaders reject that idea, supporting a plan to end Zanzibari autonomy and create a single government.
- Amani Karume has distanced himself from outgoing Zanzibari President Salmin Amour, who is reportedly under investigation for fraud.
- Zanzibari Muslim leaders and Tanzanian and foreign officials have expressed concerns about rising extremism among young Muslims in archipelago.
- Senior members of both the Zanzibari and Tanzanian government have accused the Civic United Front of training a militia.
- The semiautonomous Zanzibari government controls the content of all public and private radio and television broadcasts in its islands.
- The British troops then withdrew, having suffered heavily from malaria, but the Sudanese and Zanzibari troops remained.
- Following the election, the CUF boycotted the House of Representatives and refused to recognize the Zanzibari government as legitimate.
zanzibari sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zanzibari? zanzibari English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.